What is it?
Gamma-glutamylcysteinyglycine, or Glutathione is a protein (amino acid) molecule. It helps the normal functions of the cells and boosts the immune system to help protect the body from many diseases and conditions.
Benefits of Glutathione
• Most Powerful Anti-Oxidant
Notes for Individuals that Want Light Skin
• Glutathione inhibits melanin synthesis, thus helps lighten skin. In order to achieve desire result, a series of weekly treatments is needed and maintenance is recommended on regular basis.
• I.V. Glutathione reacts with your melanin; there can be overall whitening of the skin, incredible radiance and reduction in acne, age spots, and freckles.
• The body produces glutathione naturally and researched has shown healthy intake of Vitamin C boosts its production.
• It is a substance produced naturally by the liver.
• It is also found in fruits, vegetables, and meats.
• It also acts as a recycler for Vitamin C and E, which also reduce free radical.
• It is s a protein called a tri-peptide, a molecule composed of three amino acids.
• It is a potent anti-oxidant and helps against dangerous free radicals.
• It is involved in many processes in the body, including tissue building and repair.
• Makes chemicals and proteins needed in the body and for the immune system.
• Increases your anti-oxidant.
Glutathione sulfhydryl may be abbreviated as GSH, has hundreds of functions in the body. The 5 main benefits, we are familiar with about 90% of what GHS does?
1. It is your body master Anti-Oxidant
2. It is an Immune System Booster and Balancer
3. It enhances Detoxification of toxins pollutants, chemicals, etc.
4. It regenerates Mitochondria at the cellular level, giving you energy.
5. It has an anti-aging effect on your cells.
Before Using, Tell Your Doctor if You:
• Are taking medicine or are allergic to any medicine (prescription or over-the-counter or dietary supplement).
• Are pregnant or plan to become pregnant while using this medicine.
• Have other health problems, such as high blood pressure or heart or blood vessel disease.